Coroner completes Brittany Murphy autopsy
- Photo: Dimitri Halkidis/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: HG1/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: ZTA/ZOB/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Michel Euler/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Max Nash/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The Los Angeles County coroner's office says it has completed an autopsy of Brittany Murphy but will defer releasing a cause of death until after toxicology tests are complete.
It says there was no evidence of trauma to Murphy's body.
Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter says the autopsy was completed Monday.
Murphy died Sunday after collapsing in the bathroom of her Hollywood Hills home. Winter says her family told coroner's investigators she had been suffering from flu-like symptoms in the days before her death.
The 32-year-old appeared in films such as "Clueless," "8 Mile" and "Girl, Interrupted."
From Crowd Ignite