Coroner completes Brittany Murphy autopsy
- Photo: Dimitri Halkidis/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: HG1/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: ZTA/ZOB/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Michel Euler/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Max Nash/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The Los Angeles County coroner's office says it has completed an autopsy of Brittany Murphy but will defer releasing a cause of death until after toxicology tests are complete.
It says there was no evidence of trauma to Murphy's body.
Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter says the autopsy was completed Monday.
Murphy died Sunday after collapsing in the bathroom of her Hollywood Hills home. Winter says her family told coroner's investigators she had been suffering from flu-like symptoms in the days before her death.
The 32-year-old appeared in films such as "Clueless," "8 Mile" and "Girl, Interrupted."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite