Coroner completes Brittany Murphy autopsy
- Photo: Dimitri Halkidis/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: HG1/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: ZTA/ZOB/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Michel Euler/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Max Nash/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The Los Angeles County coroner's office says it has completed an autopsy of Brittany Murphy but will defer releasing a cause of death until after toxicology tests are complete.
It says there was no evidence of trauma to Murphy's body.
Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter says the autopsy was completed Monday.
Murphy died Sunday after collapsing in the bathroom of her Hollywood Hills home. Winter says her family told coroner's investigators she had been suffering from flu-like symptoms in the days before her death.
The 32-year-old appeared in films such as "Clueless," "8 Mile" and "Girl, Interrupted."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite