Coroner releases full Brittany Murphy autopsy
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Dimitri Halkidis/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: DH1/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Max Nash/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Brittany Murphy's autopsy report details how pneumonia, severe anemia and prescription medications killed the "8 Mile" actress.
The report released Thursday states the 32-year-old actress' menstrual period left her in a weakened state after contracting pneumonia. The report states prescription medications found in Murphy's system were consistent with treatment of a cold or respiratory illness, but contributed to her death.
The actress had been complaining of severe abdominal pain for seven to 10 days before her death. But the report states the actress' husband and mother thought it was related to Murphy's period, which they told investigators was often severe.
Murphy died Dec. 20 and her death has been ruled accidental.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite