Coroner releases full Brittany Murphy autopsy
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Dimitri Halkidis/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: DH1/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Max Nash/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Star Wars' Actor Oscar Isaac, Catherine Keener Cast in David Simon HBO MiniseriesMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 1:00:00 PM
- Megan Thomason's Sci-Fi Trilogy 'daylight' Optioned by Pathbender (ExclusMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 12:36:00 PM
- Zooey Deschanel Poses With Bill Murray to Celebrate Wrapping 'Rock the Kasbah' (PhMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 12:24:00 PM
- 'Honorable Woman' Writer-Director Hugo Blick Talks His 'Meditative Pace,&MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 12:20:00 PM
- Exclusive: Find Out When Bering Sea Gold Returns to DiscoveryMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 12:05:00 PM
- 'Star Wars' Actor Oscar Isaac, Catherine Keener Cast in David Simon HBO Miniseries
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Brittany Murphy's autopsy report details how pneumonia, severe anemia and prescription medications killed the "8 Mile" actress.
The report released Thursday states the 32-year-old actress' menstrual period left her in a weakened state after contracting pneumonia. The report states prescription medications found in Murphy's system were consistent with treatment of a cold or respiratory illness, but contributed to her death.
The actress had been complaining of severe abdominal pain for seven to 10 days before her death. But the report states the actress' husband and mother thought it was related to Murphy's period, which they told investigators was often severe.
Murphy died Dec. 20 and her death has been ruled accidental.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite