Coroner releases full Brittany Murphy autopsy
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Dimitri Halkidis/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: DH1/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Max Nash/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Brittany Murphy's autopsy report details how pneumonia, severe anemia and prescription medications killed the "8 Mile" actress.
The report released Thursday states the 32-year-old actress' menstrual period left her in a weakened state after contracting pneumonia. The report states prescription medications found in Murphy's system were consistent with treatment of a cold or respiratory illness, but contributed to her death.
The actress had been complaining of severe abdominal pain for seven to 10 days before her death. But the report states the actress' husband and mother thought it was related to Murphy's period, which they told investigators was often severe.
Murphy died Dec. 20 and her death has been ruled accidental.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite