- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: Seth Wenig/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Team Beckham/Splash News/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
By Kat Giantis
Dear Jada Pinkett Smith: Please stop forcing us to picture you having sex with Will. OK? Thanks. For the second time in less than a month, the overshare-addicted actress is boasting about the robust love life she shares with her newly chrome-domed hubby of 11 years. "When you have three kids, you've got to take your opportunities when they come," she tells the August issue of Shape magazine (via the New York Post). "In a limo, on the way to the Academy Awards this year, Will started looking at me in this way that drives me wild. We started kissing passionately, and the next thing I knew, well, let's just say we missed the red carpet and I ended up with almost no makeup on." Not enough TMI for you? Jada also reveals that she does daily Kegel exercises because "it keeps the sex hot." According to Mrs. Smith, "Will and I are yin and yang. He's all sky, vast and bright and soaring, and I'm all earth. I'm here to ground him, and he's here to help me fly." No word on whether that's her roundabout way of saying they're in the mile-high club.
RELATED: The Top 12 Celebrity Oversharers
In other happily married couple news, David Beckham is not a man who half-asses things. To celebrate his 10 years of wedded bliss to wife Victoria, the easy-on-the-eyes soccer star presented her with a bouquet of roses. But these buds won't mock the couple's enduring love by withering and dying. The London Daily Mirror says the ink-stained Beckham went back under the needle to have 10 roses (one for every year of marriage) ringed around his left arm above the elbow. "Becks didn't mind a bit of pain to show Posh how much he loves her," says a source. "She just loves roses." The Armani-posing duo also marked their milestone with a romantic getaway to the Seychelles.
Meanwhile, Madonna donned her prettiest accessory as she dined with designer pals Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana on Tuesday night in Milan following a concert stop on her Sticky & Sweet tour. Dangling from her arm was dewy Brazilian model Jesus Luz, 22, who has defied predictions that his expiration date would be roughly that of a carton of milk (not that the Big M allows dairy products in her house). Still, Jesus probably shouldn't make any long-term plans. Just days after a report claimed he was "uncomfortable" with Madonna, 50, being back on friendly terms with ex-husband Guy Ritchie comes word from the New York Daily News about where, exactly, the pop icon sees this relationship going. "He's pretty and she can boss him around," a mole bluntly tells the paper. "He's good in bed. And he takes really good care of her kids. But as a life partner? No. He's child's play."
And finally, Kim Cattrall could use a heart-to-heart with Carrie, Miranda and Charlotte right about now. OK! magazine reports the actress has called it quits with chef Alan Wyse after five years of togetherness. "It was a long time coming," says an insider. "They had some trouble in April and since then things have fizzled." Cattrall, 52, who has a Samantha Jones-like 20 years on her ex, "realized they were at different points in their lives," adds the source. "They still care about each other and will remain friends." Kim's rep confirms that she and Wyse have amicably parted ways.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBlake's Style
From Crowd Ignite