Couples News: Megan Fox Is Single and Ready to Mingle; Drew Drawn to JustinRelated: Hot Gossip, David Beckham, Drew Barrymore, Justin Long, Megan Fox, Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Victoria Beckham
- Photo: J. Dennis Thomas/Retna Ltd.1 of 11
- Photo: Norbert Kesten / People Picture /Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.2 of 11
- Photo: Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: AP4 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News5 of 11
- Photo: Luca Bruno/AP6 of 11
- Photo: RD / Johnson/Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Grantiz/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Just in time for the release of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," Megan Fox is working the flick's excitable fanboys into a frenzy by announcing she's living life Brian Austin Green-free. "I'm currently what you would call single, I guess," says the oh-so-quotable starlet (via the London Sun), who stumped for the film in Berlin on Sunday while wearing a slit-to-there, nipple-accentuating red gown. Fox, 23, who continued to spend time with the former "Beverly Hills 90210" star, 35, after they called off their engagement in February, is currently considering her options. "There is this Korean Justin Timberlake named Rain," she says, "and I'm really on his situation now." Not that she's completely adjusted to flying solo. "I'm nervous about being single again," Megan admitted at Monday's London premiere. "It's very scary." And here's a tip for any brave future suitors out there: The tattooed, tumescent-lipped looker apparently prefers sincerity and a well-developed funny bone to a square jaw and washboard abs. "I want my next boyfriend to be honest and funny," she says.
In other romance news, Drew Barrymore and Justin Long continued their cozy streak this weekend with a little help from CoverGirl. While making the scene at the Bonnaroo Music Festival in Tennessee, the actress was snapped decorating her sometime squeeze's face with the same Adam Ant-like makeup streaks she was sporting. And it appears the drawn-together duo were as affectionate as ever while grooving to the sounds of Bon Iver and MGMT. "Drew seemed to be in her element as she swayed to the music," a spy tells the London Sun. "They looked close -- just like any old couple in love."
We're starting to wonder whether Disney powerhouses Miley Cyrus and Nick Jonas received an official memo on how to talk to the press about their quality jetski time in Georgia last week. On Monday, Nick, 16, told Britain's Radio 1 of his ex-sweetie, "You know, I think we've reconnected and that's what important. [We're] just hanging out, having a good time, enjoying life." That closely echoes what Miley, 16, told a Nashville radio station on Friday, when she bubbled that they've "definitely reconnected" and are "just kind of kicking it and hanging out as much as we can." The toothy teen queen, who recently parted ways with underwear model Justin Gaston, split with the curly-haired popster in late 2007, a breakup she's admitted left her bawling "for a month straight."
David Beckham hasn't given up hope of having a soccer team-sized brood with wife Victoria. "I really want more kids and I hope it happens soon," the dad of sons Brooklyn, 10, Romeo, 6, and Cruz, 4, tells Britain's the People newspaper. "I want a little girl. That would be amazing." Also amazing, according to the Armani undies-shilling soccer star, is his fashion-forward missus. "Whenever she tries something new," he gushes, "she manages to pull it off."
Speaking of Posh and Becks, did Paris Hilton put them down in her pursuit of Cristiano Ronaldo? Britain's less-than-reliable News of the World claims the Doug Reinhardt-ditching starlet attempted to woo the Portuguese soccer stud during their posterior-flashing, PR-generating tête-à-tête last Wednesday by hinting they would be bigger and better than the Beckhams. "We could be great together, you know," Paris supposedly cooed. "We're both so famous we'd become even bigger than David Beckham and Posh Spice. We're way hotter and younger than them anyway!"
And finally, Mel Gibson's romance with Oksana Grigorieva hasn't just produced his soon-to-be eighth child. It's also brought forth a grating musical testament of their devotion. On Monday, Grigorieva, 39, a classically trained pianist, released the first single off her upcoming album, "Beautiful Heartache," a helium-filled ditty called "Say My Name," which People magazine reports was co-written by the ornery and not-quite-divorced Oscar winner, 53. "It is naked, intimate, raw emotion," says Oksana, "little more than piano and voice as if it is a cry from the soul." Listen here and decide for yourself whether it's also a cry for earplugs.
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite