Courteney Cox Hangs With Jen Aniston, Justin TherouxRelated: Courteney Cox, Jennifer Aniston
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: VT/DK/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: JLAB/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:24:15 PM
- Why 'The Great Gatsby' Reveals A Huge Divide Between Hollywood And Its Fans (VideoMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:15:45 PM
- Oscar Winner Ari Sandel to Direct 'The DUFF' for CBS Films (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:55:03 PM
- Justin Bieber Spanked Over Monkey Lodging FeesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:32:00 PM
- '21 Jump Street' Villain Rob Riggle Joins Fox Comedy 'Let's Be CMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:20:36 PM
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees
Looks like Justin Theroux has Courteney Cox's stamp of approval!
To help celebrate the release of Aniston's "Horrible Bosses," Cox turned up to hang with her BFF and her new beau Thursday night at the flick's official premiere after party.
Partying at Hollywood's Colony nightclub, Cox, 47, joined Aniston, 42, and Theroux, 39, to nosh on chow mein and other snacks at the exclusive bash, attended by Jason Bateman, Jennifer Love Hewitt and others.
"Jen had a glow to her and looked amazing; it was obvious she was in a good state of mind," a source at the bash told Us Weekly of Aniston, who took her romance with the actor-screenwriter public earlier this month.
In the weeks since debuting her new relationship, Aniston has adopted a relaxed approach when it comes to packing on the PDA with her beau.
"She doesn't want him to get frustrated with her usual covert way of doing things," a Theroux source told Us of Aniston's decision to come out of hiding with their romance. "So she's compromising and relaxing about the paparazzi."
Her plan of action appears to be working quite well thus far. "Yes, I'm very happy," the actress recently said during a "Good Morning America" press appearance when asked about her personal life. "I'm extremely lucky, and I'm extremely happy."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite