Courteney Cox Hangs With Jen Aniston, Justin Theroux
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: VT/DK/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: JLAB/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Looks like Justin Theroux has Courteney Cox's stamp of approval!
To help celebrate the release of Aniston's "Horrible Bosses," Cox turned up to hang with her BFF and her new beau Thursday night at the flick's official premiere after party.
Partying at Hollywood's Colony nightclub, Cox, 47, joined Aniston, 42, and Theroux, 39, to nosh on chow mein and other snacks at the exclusive bash, attended by Jason Bateman, Jennifer Love Hewitt and others.
"Jen had a glow to her and looked amazing; it was obvious she was in a good state of mind," a source at the bash told Us Weekly of Aniston, who took her romance with the actor-screenwriter public earlier this month.
In the weeks since debuting her new relationship, Aniston has adopted a relaxed approach when it comes to packing on the PDA with her beau.
"She doesn't want him to get frustrated with her usual covert way of doing things," a Theroux source told Us of Aniston's decision to come out of hiding with their romance. "So she's compromising and relaxing about the paparazzi."
Her plan of action appears to be working quite well thus far. "Yes, I'm very happy," the actress recently said during a "Good Morning America" press appearance when asked about her personal life. "I'm extremely lucky, and I'm extremely happy."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite