Courteney Cox Hangs With Jen Aniston, Justin Theroux
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: VT/DK/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: JLAB/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Looks like Justin Theroux has Courteney Cox's stamp of approval!
To help celebrate the release of Aniston's "Horrible Bosses," Cox turned up to hang with her BFF and her new beau Thursday night at the flick's official premiere after party.
Partying at Hollywood's Colony nightclub, Cox, 47, joined Aniston, 42, and Theroux, 39, to nosh on chow mein and other snacks at the exclusive bash, attended by Jason Bateman, Jennifer Love Hewitt and others.
"Jen had a glow to her and looked amazing; it was obvious she was in a good state of mind," a source at the bash told Us Weekly of Aniston, who took her romance with the actor-screenwriter public earlier this month.
In the weeks since debuting her new relationship, Aniston has adopted a relaxed approach when it comes to packing on the PDA with her beau.
"She doesn't want him to get frustrated with her usual covert way of doing things," a Theroux source told Us of Aniston's decision to come out of hiding with their romance. "So she's compromising and relaxing about the paparazzi."
Her plan of action appears to be working quite well thus far. "Yes, I'm very happy," the actress recently said during a "Good Morning America" press appearance when asked about her personal life. "I'm extremely lucky, and I'm extremely happy."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite