Courteney Cox Hangs With Jen Aniston, Justin Theroux
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: VT/DK/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: JLAB/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- 'If I Stay' Feels Like 'Fault in Our Stars' Lite and Should WinMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
Looks like Justin Theroux has Courteney Cox's stamp of approval!
To help celebrate the release of Aniston's "Horrible Bosses," Cox turned up to hang with her BFF and her new beau Thursday night at the flick's official premiere after party.
Partying at Hollywood's Colony nightclub, Cox, 47, joined Aniston, 42, and Theroux, 39, to nosh on chow mein and other snacks at the exclusive bash, attended by Jason Bateman, Jennifer Love Hewitt and others.
"Jen had a glow to her and looked amazing; it was obvious she was in a good state of mind," a source at the bash told Us Weekly of Aniston, who took her romance with the actor-screenwriter public earlier this month.
In the weeks since debuting her new relationship, Aniston has adopted a relaxed approach when it comes to packing on the PDA with her beau.
"She doesn't want him to get frustrated with her usual covert way of doing things," a Theroux source told Us of Aniston's decision to come out of hiding with their romance. "So she's compromising and relaxing about the paparazzi."
Her plan of action appears to be working quite well thus far. "Yes, I'm very happy," the actress recently said during a "Good Morning America" press appearance when asked about her personal life. "I'm extremely lucky, and I'm extremely happy."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT8 Ice Buckets
From Crowd Ignite