Courteney Cox and David Arquette talk sex, conflict on 'Howard Stern'Related: Courteney Cox
Apparently, oversharing is a common trait in the Cox-Arquette household.
Courteney Cox joined estranged husband David Arquette for a raunchy Thursday radio interview on Howard Stern's Sirius XM show and revealed even more about some of the sexual and emotional problems that led to their trial separation.
The "Cougar Town" actress, 46, didn't flinch when Stern grilled her for details about their recent Disney World trip, where she shut down Arquette's frisky advances.
"It was early in the morning," Cox explained of the incident. (The couple were in the Magic Kingdom with their daughter Coco, 6.) "This is one of our problems in our relationship. Whenever I would need consoling from David, he could not literally put his arm around me for one second without completely getting a boner."
She added, "[He] was never like, 'Oh, I'm so sorry your dad is dying. Can we f---?'"
Arquette, 39, interjected, "Come on!"
"No, that's the truth," she countered.
"That time I was good," Arquette said. (Her father, Richard Cox, died of cancer in 2001.)
"OK, maybe that one time," Cox acquiesced. "So [Disney World] just wasn't the right time, and I don't want to confuse the issue. We're going through a hard time."
"He should be able to console you without it having to result in sex," co-host Robin Quivers noted.
"Exactly!" Cox said.
"I'm always ready for [Courteney]," Arquette explained. "I know I'm more in touch with what she needs now. ... She takes one sort of thing and she clumps it [and says] that's what happens all the
time in our relationship. It's not really true."
As the chat progressed, Arquette got even more frank (and despairing) with Cox: "I think you're over it, baby. You just need to admit it and we just need to figure out next steps."
"Wow, that's heavy," she said. "You can't count [Disney World] as the place where you know I'm not into you. I had just woken up. I don't think [sexual attraction] is the issue. The truth of the matter is that we love each other so much. We have such affection for each other but we are very different."
One thing that's not an issue for the pair, who wed in 1999: "We are not fighters," Cox said. "We probably don't get as real as we needed to as we do now. There are a lot of things that David likes to do completely the opposite things I do. I'm a homebody. David ... doesn't drink anymore, he's completely sober, but he likes to go out and dance."
"I don't want to inhibit him in his life," Cox explained. "He really is a very gregarious guy; he's very outgoing. I'm much more of an introvert."
Has Cox had sex since their announced split? "I have not had sex," she insisted.
She also added that she's not romantically involved with any of her "Cougar Town" co-stars (despite speculation about flings with Josh Hopkins and Brian van Holt). "They really don't want to get involved in this mess. These guys actually really like David, and I'm also executive producer of the show. It's kind of an awkward thing."
During her sexy-looking St. Bart's getaway with Hopkins, she said, "I was a little surprised, to be honest with you, that I didn't get hit on at all. I think [my co-stars] like David too much and it's too weird of a situation."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Get the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See what stars like Katy Perry, Madonna, Faith Hill, Pamela Anderson and Rihanna look like in candid moments without makeup.Watch Video »
We look back at the Kardashian clan's Greek yachting trip on April 27.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite