Courtney Love demands $300,000 from Edward Norton
- Photo: Chris Jackson/GettyImages.com1 of 6
- Photo: James Whatling/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Daily Mail/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Twitter.com/CourtneyLoveUK/.4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best ReactionsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:00:00 PM
- Oprah Winfrey Says Goodbye to Nelson Mandela: 'My Hero' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:01:17 PM
- Paul Walker Death: Man Arrested for Allegedly Stealing Part of Wrecked PorscheMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:29:13 PM
- 'Shahs of Sunset's' Gay Catfight Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:07:01 PM
- Amanda Seyfried to Star in Will Ferrell-Produced Comedy 'He's F-ing Perfect&apMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:49:07 PM
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best Reactions
By Jennifer Odell
Courtney Love, who recently tweeted about wanting to have “hate sex” (we're cleaning that term up a bit) with John Mayer, issued a stream of Twitter rants last week in which she accused ex-boyfriend Edward Norton of owing her $300,000.
RELATED: John Mayer pics
In a series of 19 posts on her Twitter page, on Norton's page and to miscellaneous other Twitter users, Love threatened that she has an FBI agent, a “UK accountant” and a team of lawyers ready to help her get the money back, HuffPo reports.
Based on Love's tweets, she lent the mysterious wad of cash to Norton for a private fund and never saw it again. There's also a garbled reference to how Norton might not want Brad Pitt to find out about all of this, and how Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Woody (Harrellson? Allen?) may also be involved in “the fund.”
RELATED: Courtney Love pics
In the process of launching her tirade, she also notes that Norton is "a terrifically bad sexist," and says she was "being extremely kind" when she "spoke of how you would could be the President of Oxford." Somehow, these things appear to be related to the money, but your guess is as good as ours.
Thus far, Norton has not tweeted any replies to her accusations.
Norton and Love dated back in the mid-'90s after filming "The People vs. Larry Flynt" together.
RELATED: Celebritweets, the Olympic Edition
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite