Coyote Kills Shia LaBeouf's Chickens
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Flynet1 of 22
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 22
- Photo: Ian Wilson/WENN3 of 22
- Photo: GIA/WENN4 of 22
- Photo: KVS/Pacific Coast News5 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 22
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 22
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News8 of 22
- Photo: RWO/WENN9 of 22
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 22
- Photo: Maya Hitij/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN12 of 22
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 22
- Photo: Splash News16 of 22
- Photo: EM43/Splash News17 of 22
- Photo: DZILLA/EROTEME.CO.UK/Bauer-Griffin18 of 22
- Photo: Maya Hitij/Invision/AP19 of 22
- Photo: Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Details20 of 22
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision/AP21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Shia LaBeouf has been left heartbroken after a wild coyote hopped his fence in Los Angeles and ate all of his pet chickens.
RELATED: Shia in the Nude
The "Transformers" star kept a flock of six birds in his backyard to promote a tranquil atmosphere at his Hollywood home, but he woke up over the weekend to find a bloodbath on his lawn.
He tells Jay Leno, "This weekend was rough. ... I woke up 5 a.m. ... and it was just a massacre. I had six chickens, I was raising 'em and I woke up, there was just blood everywhere. It was a (gory) Quentin Tarantino movie in my backyard. ... It looked like a shoot-out. Just chicken bodies everywhere."
RELATED: Shia and other Hollywood bachelors
He added, "I was looking at (security) cameras and things trying to figure out what it was. Was it a snake? Was it a coyote? Was it a ninja? I didn't know what it was. ... Finally I figured out it was a coyote. ... I have an eight-foot fence and I saw it jump (the fence)."
LaBeouf says he is too grief-stricken to replace the chicks and risk a similar tragedy happening in the future, adding, "They're gone. I'm done with it. I can't, it was too tragic."
RELATED: Shia's Mug Shot
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite