Coyote Kills Shia LaBeouf's Chickens
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Flynet1 of 22
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 22
- Photo: Ian Wilson/WENN3 of 22
- Photo: GIA/WENN4 of 22
- Photo: KVS/Pacific Coast News5 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 22
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 22
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News8 of 22
- Photo: RWO/WENN9 of 22
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 22
- Photo: Maya Hitij/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN12 of 22
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 22
- Photo: Splash News16 of 22
- Photo: EM43/Splash News17 of 22
- Photo: DZILLA/EROTEME.CO.UK/Bauer-Griffin18 of 22
- Photo: Maya Hitij/Invision/AP19 of 22
- Photo: Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Details20 of 22
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision/AP21 of 22
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Shia LaBeouf has been left heartbroken after a wild coyote hopped his fence in Los Angeles and ate all of his pet chickens.
RELATED: Shia in the Nude
The "Transformers" star kept a flock of six birds in his backyard to promote a tranquil atmosphere at his Hollywood home, but he woke up over the weekend to find a bloodbath on his lawn.
He tells Jay Leno, "This weekend was rough. ... I woke up 5 a.m. ... and it was just a massacre. I had six chickens, I was raising 'em and I woke up, there was just blood everywhere. It was a (gory) Quentin Tarantino movie in my backyard. ... It looked like a shoot-out. Just chicken bodies everywhere."
RELATED: Shia and other Hollywood bachelors
He added, "I was looking at (security) cameras and things trying to figure out what it was. Was it a snake? Was it a coyote? Was it a ninja? I didn't know what it was. ... Finally I figured out it was a coyote. ... I have an eight-foot fence and I saw it jump (the fence)."
LaBeouf says he is too grief-stricken to replace the chicks and risk a similar tragedy happening in the future, adding, "They're gone. I'm done with it. I can't, it was too tragic."
RELATED: Shia's Mug Shot
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite