Damon jealous of Gyllenhaal's bald head
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: WENN2 of 15
- Photo: MAP/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 15
- Photo: Paramount Pictures7 of 15
- Photo: Arturo Rodriguez/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Retna/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: ISAAC BREKKEN/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: INB/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Young/Drummond/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Sony Pictures14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit winMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:53:17 AM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit win
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
The Bourne Identity star has shed his locks for upcoming sci-fi thriller Elysium, while his friend Gyllenhaal is also sporting less hair.
But Damon has revealed he hates his new image being compared to Gyllenhaal's appearance.
He tells People.com, "Wow, I try not to envy, but I have to say Jake's got a damn good-looking head. He sure does have a beautiful round head.
"Normally you say, 'That's a beautiful head of hair, but that's a beautiful head he's got.' Gyllenhaal definitely gets the blue ribbon for the best bald head over me."
But Damon is slowly getting used to his new look, and is pleased his wife still finds him attractive without his trademark locks: "It's really liberating. I get out of the shower and just run the towel over my head and I'm done.
"But the only problem for me was during the summer time. I had to remember to put on sunscreen. I'm not used to that. A friend of mine who is bald told me you only make that mistake once. He was right about that.
"Thank God (my wife) does (still find me attractive), but you know she had to take a whole vow, for better or for worse, so she's kind of stuck with me!"
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite