Damon jealous of Gyllenhaal's bald head
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: WENN2 of 15
- Photo: MAP/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 15
- Photo: Paramount Pictures7 of 15
- Photo: Arturo Rodriguez/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Retna/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: ISAAC BREKKEN/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: INB/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Young/Drummond/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Sony Pictures14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Factory-worker-turned poet wins $100K prizeMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:05:04 AM
- Flobots classroom project takes off in DenverMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:55:21 AM
- Review: 'Veronica' a solid cinematic turnMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:22:59 AM
- Belgian jazz musician Thielemans retires at 91MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:13:21 AM
- Dogs 'muttbomb' celebrities to boost adoptionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:55:32 AM
- Factory-worker-turned poet wins $100K prize
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
The Bourne Identity star has shed his locks for upcoming sci-fi thriller Elysium, while his friend Gyllenhaal is also sporting less hair.
But Damon has revealed he hates his new image being compared to Gyllenhaal's appearance.
He tells People.com, "Wow, I try not to envy, but I have to say Jake's got a damn good-looking head. He sure does have a beautiful round head.
"Normally you say, 'That's a beautiful head of hair, but that's a beautiful head he's got.' Gyllenhaal definitely gets the blue ribbon for the best bald head over me."
But Damon is slowly getting used to his new look, and is pleased his wife still finds him attractive without his trademark locks: "It's really liberating. I get out of the shower and just run the towel over my head and I'm done.
"But the only problem for me was during the summer time. I had to remember to put on sunscreen. I'm not used to that. A friend of mine who is bald told me you only make that mistake once. He was right about that.
"Thank God (my wife) does (still find me attractive), but you know she had to take a whole vow, for better or for worse, so she's kind of stuck with me!"
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite