Damon jealous of Gyllenhaal's bald head
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: WENN2 of 15
- Photo: MAP/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 15
- Photo: Paramount Pictures7 of 15
- Photo: Arturo Rodriguez/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Retna/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: ISAAC BREKKEN/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: INB/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Young/Drummond/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Sony Pictures14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are working on their honeymoonMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFL
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
The Bourne Identity star has shed his locks for upcoming sci-fi thriller Elysium, while his friend Gyllenhaal is also sporting less hair.
But Damon has revealed he hates his new image being compared to Gyllenhaal's appearance.
He tells People.com, "Wow, I try not to envy, but I have to say Jake's got a damn good-looking head. He sure does have a beautiful round head.
"Normally you say, 'That's a beautiful head of hair, but that's a beautiful head he's got.' Gyllenhaal definitely gets the blue ribbon for the best bald head over me."
But Damon is slowly getting used to his new look, and is pleased his wife still finds him attractive without his trademark locks: "It's really liberating. I get out of the shower and just run the towel over my head and I'm done.
"But the only problem for me was during the summer time. I had to remember to put on sunscreen. I'm not used to that. A friend of mine who is bald told me you only make that mistake once. He was right about that.
"Thank God (my wife) does (still find me attractive), but you know she had to take a whole vow, for better or for worse, so she's kind of stuck with me!"
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite