Damon jealous of Gyllenhaal's bald head
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: WENN2 of 15
- Photo: MAP/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 15
- Photo: Paramount Pictures7 of 15
- Photo: Arturo Rodriguez/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Retna/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: ISAAC BREKKEN/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: INB/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Young/Drummond/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Sony Pictures14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Arianna Huffington on HuffPost's Upcoming Middle East Edition, Doc Ambitions and 115 MillioMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Braves Blizzards in Latest 'Interstellar' Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:27:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler Picture
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
The Bourne Identity star has shed his locks for upcoming sci-fi thriller Elysium, while his friend Gyllenhaal is also sporting less hair.
But Damon has revealed he hates his new image being compared to Gyllenhaal's appearance.
He tells People.com, "Wow, I try not to envy, but I have to say Jake's got a damn good-looking head. He sure does have a beautiful round head.
"Normally you say, 'That's a beautiful head of hair, but that's a beautiful head he's got.' Gyllenhaal definitely gets the blue ribbon for the best bald head over me."
But Damon is slowly getting used to his new look, and is pleased his wife still finds him attractive without his trademark locks: "It's really liberating. I get out of the shower and just run the towel over my head and I'm done.
"But the only problem for me was during the summer time. I had to remember to put on sunscreen. I'm not used to that. A friend of mine who is bald told me you only make that mistake once. He was right about that.
"Thank God (my wife) does (still find me attractive), but you know she had to take a whole vow, for better or for worse, so she's kind of stuck with me!"
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby's Here!
From Crowd Ignite