Matt Damon launches eco-friendly water bottle
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: ISAAC BREKKEN/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Young/Drummond/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Sony Pictures11 of 16
- Photo: DZilla/Wonderwall12 of 16
- Photo: DZilla/Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: JM11/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Tarantino's 'Hateful 8' Teaser Basically Just Lists Names of His CharacteMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:24:00 AM
- Jason Katims Developing Medical Drama for CBSMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:08:00 AM
- Dating Naked Contestant Sues VH1 for Airing Crotch ShotMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:05:00 AM
- 5 Freaky Facts From Fractured Summer Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:00:00 AM
- 'Big Brother' Live Eviction: Julie Chen Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, HouseguestMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 2:21:00 AM
- Tarantino's 'Hateful 8' Teaser Basically Just Lists Names of His Characte
Actor Matt Damon has launched an eco-friendly water bottle to encourage his fans to go green.
The "Bourne Identity" star created non-profit company Water.org in 2009 when he merged his H2O Africa charity with WaterPartners International, and he's a keen advocate for the cause.
In a new campaign for the organization he poses with a re-usable drinks container, and he's urging people to invest in the bottle to boost funds for the charity, which aims to provide millions of third world citizens with clean water.
He says, "I think what resonates with me most is when you see people living without clean water and they're forced to scavenge for water and basically use up all of their time just doing that.
"You realize that they're in such a crippling cycle of poverty; it's just a death spin that they can't possibly get out of."
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite