Matt Damon launches eco-friendly water bottle
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: ISAAC BREKKEN/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Young/Drummond/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Sony Pictures11 of 16
- Photo: DZilla/Wonderwall12 of 16
- Photo: DZilla/Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: JM11/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:34:00 PM
- Rory Kennedy: 'We Haven't Learned the Lessons From Vietnam'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:31:00 PM
- Hey New York Times, Shonda Rhimes Isn't an "Angry Black Woman"MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:18:00 PM
- truTV Working With Tumblr on New 'Hack My Life' SeriesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:04:00 PM
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'NielsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:45:00 PM
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)
Actor Matt Damon has launched an eco-friendly water bottle to encourage his fans to go green.
The "Bourne Identity" star created non-profit company Water.org in 2009 when he merged his H2O Africa charity with WaterPartners International, and he's a keen advocate for the cause.
In a new campaign for the organization he poses with a re-usable drinks container, and he's urging people to invest in the bottle to boost funds for the charity, which aims to provide millions of third world citizens with clean water.
He says, "I think what resonates with me most is when you see people living without clean water and they're forced to scavenge for water and basically use up all of their time just doing that.
"You realize that they're in such a crippling cycle of poverty; it's just a death spin that they can't possibly get out of."
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite