Matt Damon launches eco-friendly water bottle
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: ISAAC BREKKEN/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Young/Drummond/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Sony Pictures11 of 16
- Photo: DZilla/Wonderwall12 of 16
- Photo: DZilla/Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: JM11/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The Huntsman' Release Set for April 2016 and 'The Mummy' Moves MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- 'The Huntsman' Release Set for April 2016 and 'The Mummy' Moves
Actor Matt Damon has launched an eco-friendly water bottle to encourage his fans to go green.
The "Bourne Identity" star created non-profit company Water.org in 2009 when he merged his H2O Africa charity with WaterPartners International, and he's a keen advocate for the cause.
In a new campaign for the organization he poses with a re-usable drinks container, and he's urging people to invest in the bottle to boost funds for the charity, which aims to provide millions of third world citizens with clean water.
He says, "I think what resonates with me most is when you see people living without clean water and they're forced to scavenge for water and basically use up all of their time just doing that.
"You realize that they're in such a crippling cycle of poverty; it's just a death spin that they can't possibly get out of."
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite