Dane Cook's Vanessa Hudgens Joke Edited Out of Monday's Teen Choice Awards
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Fox/FOX2 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 11
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Thomas Myers/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.9 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- VIDEO: Check Out a Clip from The Killing Season 4MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:14:00 AM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81
Those who watched the Teen Choice Awards Monday night still missed one of the show's most talked about moments.
Dane Cook's on-stage joke about Vanessa Hudgens's nude photos was cut from the televised broadcast.
On Sunday, when stars gathered to tape the pre-recorded awards ceremony that aired one day later, the comedian called out the former High School Musical star's name.
"Girl, you gots to keep your clothes! Phones are for phone calls, girl," he said, referencing her most recent topless pictures to be leaked online. (Photos of her posing nude in lingerie also surfaced in late 2007, forcing Hudgens to apologize and say she was "embarrassed over the situation.")
The camera -- which panned on her smiling face when her first mentioned the 20-year-old star -- zoomed in on her less-than-pleased reaction.
Fox, the network that aired the Teen Choice Awards, cut the clip from Monday's show.
After the show on Sunday, Cook told Access Hollywood that the joke was a late addition to his bit.
"That's the best part about being a comic when you go, 'Maybe I can say the thing that everybody is kind of feeling and nobody [is saying].' The elephant in the room moment. So, I'll take it, I'll take the hit. It's okay."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Us:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite