- Photo: Warner Bros.1 of 9
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: AP3 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Richard Drew/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy careerMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 2:22:07 AM
- 'The Voice' Wraps Season 4, Crowns New Winner (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:53:07 AM
- 7 Characters You Are Likely to Encounter at the Cannes Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 7:39:23 PM
- Marriage Struggles to Stand a Short Test of Time in 'I Give It a Year' Trailer (ViMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 7:26:02 PM
- Danielle Bradbery crowned winner of the VoiceMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 6:19:35 PM
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy career
In lieu of the subway, Daniel Radcliffe will commute via the Hogwart's Express to the Great White Way. The "Harry Potter" star is coming in for a landing in the revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," according to Variety.
Daniel made his Broadway debut in "Equus" in 2008, but ticket sales of the dark production were less than magical. "How to Succeed" will also test his vocal chops because his role of J. Pierrepont Finch calls for singing, according to Variety. Trading in his wand and spell books for a briefcase, he will play a young man on the fast track to success after getting promoted from the mailroom to the vice president's office.
The musical was last featured on Broadway in 1995 with Matthew Broderick and Megan Mullally adorning the marquee.
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite