Daniel Radcliffe: Not Jealous of Robert Pattinson
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: James Whatling/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Justin Stephens/Parade5 of 8
- Photo: Kiera Fyles/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: Warner Bros.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Captain America Cozies Up With Alice Eve in First Look at Chris Evans' Directorial Debut (PMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:04:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 3,' 'Sinister Six,' 'Uncharted&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:39:00 AM
- 'Young and the Restless' to bring Shemar Moore back in SeptemberMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:17:00 AM
- 84 Percent of Projects Denied California Tax Credits Film ElsewhereMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:10:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets DumberMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Captain America Cozies Up With Alice Eve in First Look at Chris Evans' Directorial Debut (P
By Melissa Hunter
It was only a matter of time before reporters tried to pit the two biggest tween movie phenom stars against each other. It's only natural. Frankly, I'm surprised there isn't a Harry Potter vs. Edward Cullen movie in development.
Us Weekly asked Daniel Radcliffe his feelings on Robert Pattinson being the bigger sex symbol in the category of British male stars under 22 who play magical characters in blockbuster franchise films.
Radcliffe says, "Rob Pattinson is a sex symbol. Rob Pattinson is a genuine sexy guy. He's got the height. If girls like short and nerdy, then I'm a sex symbol!"
Aww, Daniel. We feel for the guy. That is, if he weren't a 19-year old multi-millionaire, we'd feel for the guy.
Rob and Daniel have hardly spoken. Apparently vampire worlds and witch worlds don't interact as much as we imagine.
"I've said probably three words to him in the last three years and that was before 'Twilight' all kicked off. But I wish him well. Hopefully, I'll see him at some point."
Jeez, Daniel, can't you give us an ounce of jealousy or resentment? Maybe a jab about his crazy hair? Or some joke about how he plays a vampire who sparkles? You're making this entirely too civil.
So who's the latest girl in his life? Is it Emma Watson? We would really like it to be Emma Watson.
"As a romantic leading man, I try to keep my personal life as far removed from the film as possible."
See, Daniel, you're going about this all wrong. R.Pat's sex symbol status is only aided by rampant romance rumors between him and K.Stew. Don't you want throngs of fans and paparazzi mobbing you and subsequently pushing you into the street only to get hit by a cab? That's when you know you've made it, son.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite