Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend Wants Him to Clean Up His Act!
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Dave Caulkin/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Mike Disciullo/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: JM11/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'
Daniel Radcliffe's lady wants him to clean his act up -- literally!
The "Harry Potter" star told the Daily Mail that girlfriend Rosie Coker has given him "a deadline of two years to be like a fully-functioning human being around the house."
What exactly does this mean Radcliffe, 22, needs to do? "I think it means I have to be able to cook for myself better than I can at the moment," he explained. "And it means that I can't leave the house in a state the way I do."
While the actor "didn't promise her anything," he joked, "I have made it my mission to improve myself. There's certainly progress to be made."
When asked whether he'd hired a housekeeper to help him clean in his NYC apartment, he told the Daily Mail his "mum [is] here and she came 'round and tidied everything up for me."
His excuse? He had two performances on Saturday of the Broadway hit "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," plus a Sunday matinee.
The star and Coker, a production assistant, met on the "Harry Potter" set over a year ago. "She's busy, I'm busy, but we're making it work and it's good," he told the Daily Mail. "She's helped me grow up, and I love her very much."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Young Hollywood Spending Machines
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite