Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend Wants Him to Clean Up His Act!
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Dave Caulkin/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Mike Disciullo/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: JM11/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Daniel Radcliffe's lady wants him to clean his act up -- literally!
The "Harry Potter" star told the Daily Mail that girlfriend Rosie Coker has given him "a deadline of two years to be like a fully-functioning human being around the house."
What exactly does this mean Radcliffe, 22, needs to do? "I think it means I have to be able to cook for myself better than I can at the moment," he explained. "And it means that I can't leave the house in a state the way I do."
While the actor "didn't promise her anything," he joked, "I have made it my mission to improve myself. There's certainly progress to be made."
When asked whether he'd hired a housekeeper to help him clean in his NYC apartment, he told the Daily Mail his "mum [is] here and she came 'round and tidied everything up for me."
His excuse? He had two performances on Saturday of the Broadway hit "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," plus a Sunday matinee.
The star and Coker, a production assistant, met on the "Harry Potter" set over a year ago. "She's busy, I'm busy, but we're making it work and it's good," he told the Daily Mail. "She's helped me grow up, and I love her very much."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Young Hollywood Spending Machines
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite