Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend Wants Him to Clean Up His Act!
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Dave Caulkin/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Mike Disciullo/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: JM11/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Daniel Radcliffe's lady wants him to clean his act up -- literally!
The "Harry Potter" star told the Daily Mail that girlfriend Rosie Coker has given him "a deadline of two years to be like a fully-functioning human being around the house."
What exactly does this mean Radcliffe, 22, needs to do? "I think it means I have to be able to cook for myself better than I can at the moment," he explained. "And it means that I can't leave the house in a state the way I do."
While the actor "didn't promise her anything," he joked, "I have made it my mission to improve myself. There's certainly progress to be made."
When asked whether he'd hired a housekeeper to help him clean in his NYC apartment, he told the Daily Mail his "mum [is] here and she came 'round and tidied everything up for me."
His excuse? He had two performances on Saturday of the Broadway hit "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," plus a Sunday matinee.
The star and Coker, a production assistant, met on the "Harry Potter" set over a year ago. "She's busy, I'm busy, but we're making it work and it's good," he told the Daily Mail. "She's helped me grow up, and I love her very much."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Young Hollywood Spending Machines
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite