Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend Wants Him to Clean Up His Act!
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Dave Caulkin/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Mike Disciullo/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: JM11/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Daniel Radcliffe's lady wants him to clean his act up -- literally!
The "Harry Potter" star told the Daily Mail that girlfriend Rosie Coker has given him "a deadline of two years to be like a fully-functioning human being around the house."
What exactly does this mean Radcliffe, 22, needs to do? "I think it means I have to be able to cook for myself better than I can at the moment," he explained. "And it means that I can't leave the house in a state the way I do."
While the actor "didn't promise her anything," he joked, "I have made it my mission to improve myself. There's certainly progress to be made."
When asked whether he'd hired a housekeeper to help him clean in his NYC apartment, he told the Daily Mail his "mum [is] here and she came 'round and tidied everything up for me."
His excuse? He had two performances on Saturday of the Broadway hit "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," plus a Sunday matinee.
The star and Coker, a production assistant, met on the "Harry Potter" set over a year ago. "She's busy, I'm busy, but we're making it work and it's good," he told the Daily Mail. "She's helped me grow up, and I love her very much."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Young Hollywood Spending Machines
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite