Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman back together?
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: ASC/ZDS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Boris Issaei, MRM/NPG8 of 16
- Photo: Cheryl Gerber/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Ken McKay/Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: Adam Berry/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Actors Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are reportedly reconciling after a six-month separation following more than 30 years of marriage.
A source tells People magazine that the couple have quietly been working on their relationship in recent months and have ended the separation. "They love each other -- always have and always will," the source, identified as "a friend of the couple," is quoted as saying.
The "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" star, 68, and the former "Cheers" actress, 64, married in January of 1982 and have three children together: daughters Lucy, 29 and Grace, 27, and son Jacob, 24.
The couple worked together on the classic sitcom "Taxi" (1978-1983) and appeared onscreen in the 1996 comedy film "Matilda." In 1992, the pair founded Jersey Films, a production company behind many movie hits including "Pulp Fiction," "Garden State," "Erin Brockovich" and "Freedom Writers."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite