Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman back together?
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: ASC/ZDS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Boris Issaei, MRM/NPG8 of 16
- Photo: Cheryl Gerber/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Ken McKay/Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: Adam Berry/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Batman creator's personal copies to be auctionedMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 7:46:27 AM
- Got a beef with television? Why not sue somebody?MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 7:46:03 AM
- How Much Will Piracy of 'The Expendables 3' Cost Lionsgate?MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 6:50:00 AM
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- Batman creator's personal copies to be auctioned
Actors Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are reportedly reconciling after a six-month separation following more than 30 years of marriage.
A source tells People magazine that the couple have quietly been working on their relationship in recent months and have ended the separation. "They love each other -- always have and always will," the source, identified as "a friend of the couple," is quoted as saying.
The "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" star, 68, and the former "Cheers" actress, 64, married in January of 1982 and have three children together: daughters Lucy, 29 and Grace, 27, and son Jacob, 24.
The couple worked together on the classic sitcom "Taxi" (1978-1983) and appeared onscreen in the 1996 comedy film "Matilda." In 1992, the pair founded Jersey Films, a production company behind many movie hits including "Pulp Fiction," "Garden State," "Erin Brockovich" and "Freedom Writers."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite