- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: Katy Winn/AP2 of 11
- Photo: WENN3 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 11
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News5 of 11
- Photo: Mike/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: J. P. Aussenard/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: David Arquette/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
The Cox-Arquette era is definitely over.
Although David Arquette and Courteney Cox have yet to file for divorce over a year after separating -- and remain on extremely friendly, chummy terms -- a marital reconciliation is not in the cards.
That's what Arquette, 40, insisted during a Tuesday appearance on "The Howard Stern Show." The actor and recent "Dancing With the Stars" contestant insisted to Stern that he and Cox, 47, who share daughter Coco, 7, are past the point of getting back together.
Arquette is now dating "Entertainment Tonight" reporter Christina McLarty. Stern asked him, "If Courteney said to you, 'David, I made a mistake. I want to work on our marriage. I want you moving back into the house. I want you to break up with that girl. I know we have to do this for our daughter.' Would you consider it?"
Replied Arquette, "Uh, I mean, no."
PHOTOS: Hollywood's friendliest exes
That's not to say that there isn't plenty of love between the pair, who were married for 11 years before splitting in October 2010. When he told Cox that he was in love with McLarty, it was very emotional.
"She was sad; we were both sad. We both cried," he said.
Arquette has famously overshared with Stern about his marital problems -- even admitting to a mental breakdown on air -- but told Stern he endeavors to have fewer TMI moments going forward.
"I'm trying to keep my personal life personal," the "Scream 4" actor said. "It's very hard for me because I'm a very honest person."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- 7 Wonders for May 24, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 23, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 22, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 21, 2013
- 7 of Rihanna's Worst Looks
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
Who Am I?
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite