David Arquette: Courteney Cox and I Won't Reconcile
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: WENN3 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 11
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News5 of 11
- Photo: Mike/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: J. P. Aussenard/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: David Arquette/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
The Cox-Arquette era is definitely over.
That's what Arquette, 40, insisted during a Tuesday appearance on "The Howard Stern Show." The actor and recent "Dancing With the Stars" contestant insisted to Stern that he and Cox, 47, who share daughter Coco, 7, are past the point of getting back together.
Arquette is now dating "Entertainment Tonight" reporter Christina McLarty. Stern asked him, "If Courteney said to you, 'David, I made a mistake. I want to work on our marriage. I want you moving back into the house. I want you to break up with that girl. I know we have to do this for our daughter.' Would you consider it?"
Replied Arquette, "Uh, I mean, no."
PHOTOS: Hollywood's friendliest exes
That's not to say that there isn't plenty of love between the pair, who were married for 11 years before splitting in October 2010. When he told Cox that he was in love with McLarty, it was very emotional.
"She was sad; we were both sad. We both cried," he said.
Arquette has famously overshared with Stern about his marital problems -- even admitting to a mental breakdown on air -- but told Stern he endeavors to have fewer TMI moments going forward.
"I'm trying to keep my personal life personal," the "Scream 4" actor said. "It's very hard for me because I'm a very honest person."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite