David Arquette: Courteney Cox and I Won't Reconcile
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: WENN3 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 11
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News5 of 11
- Photo: Mike/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: J. P. Aussenard/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: David Arquette/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
The Cox-Arquette era is definitely over.
That's what Arquette, 40, insisted during a Tuesday appearance on "The Howard Stern Show." The actor and recent "Dancing With the Stars" contestant insisted to Stern that he and Cox, 47, who share daughter Coco, 7, are past the point of getting back together.
Arquette is now dating "Entertainment Tonight" reporter Christina McLarty. Stern asked him, "If Courteney said to you, 'David, I made a mistake. I want to work on our marriage. I want you moving back into the house. I want you to break up with that girl. I know we have to do this for our daughter.' Would you consider it?"
Replied Arquette, "Uh, I mean, no."
PHOTOS: Hollywood's friendliest exes
That's not to say that there isn't plenty of love between the pair, who were married for 11 years before splitting in October 2010. When he told Cox that he was in love with McLarty, it was very emotional.
"She was sad; we were both sad. We both cried," he said.
Arquette has famously overshared with Stern about his marital problems -- even admitting to a mental breakdown on air -- but told Stern he endeavors to have fewer TMI moments going forward.
"I'm trying to keep my personal life personal," the "Scream 4" actor said. "It's very hard for me because I'm a very honest person."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Tim Pocock and Tom Green of NBC's "Camp" sit down with Wonderwall's Chris Gardner for a Wonderview ...Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna kicks off her birthday celebrations in a winter wonderland on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite