David Arquette: Courteney Cox and I Won't Reconcile
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: WENN3 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 11
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News5 of 11
- Photo: Mike/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: J. P. Aussenard/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: David Arquette/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
The Cox-Arquette era is definitely over.
Although David Arquette and Courteney Cox have yet to file for divorce over a year after separating -- and remain on extremely friendly, chummy terms -- a marital reconciliation is not in the cards.
That's what Arquette, 40, insisted during a Tuesday appearance on "The Howard Stern Show." The actor and recent "Dancing With the Stars" contestant insisted to Stern that he and Cox, 47, who share daughter Coco, 7, are past the point of getting back together.
Arquette is now dating "Entertainment Tonight" reporter Christina McLarty. Stern asked him, "If Courteney said to you, 'David, I made a mistake. I want to work on our marriage. I want you moving back into the house. I want you to break up with that girl. I know we have to do this for our daughter.' Would you consider it?"
Replied Arquette, "Uh, I mean, no."
PHOTOS: Hollywood's friendliest exes
That's not to say that there isn't plenty of love between the pair, who were married for 11 years before splitting in October 2010. When he told Cox that he was in love with McLarty, it was very emotional.
"She was sad; we were both sad. We both cried," he said.
Arquette has famously overshared with Stern about his marital problems -- even admitting to a mental breakdown on air -- but told Stern he endeavors to have fewer TMI moments going forward.
"I'm trying to keep my personal life personal," the "Scream 4" actor said. "It's very hard for me because I'm a very honest person."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite