David Arquette: 'Cox and I are definitely not together now'
- Photo: Brian To/BT1/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Aims for $80M Box Office Debut, But It Won'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 1:11:29 PM
- Rapper Nelly Talks Past and Present Grammy Snubs, Infamous Larry David Viral PhotoMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 1:09:31 PM
- Why Newspapers and Magazines Want to Be the Next TV Networks (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 1:05:02 PM
- Sundance Channel Developing Family Drama 'Reaching for Heaven' With Entertainment MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:58:16 PM
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:48:06 PM
- 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Aims for $80M Box Office Debut, But It Won'
Actor David Arquette has dismissed speculation he and his wife Courteney Cox have reconciled following his recent rehab stint, insisting the couple is "definitely not together."
The pair split last summer but appeared to be close recently when they were spotted together at a series of family and public events - and they spoke fondly of each other while promoting their film "Scream 4."
However, Arquette insists there are no plans for the couple to play happy families again in the near future.
During an appearance on pal George Lopez's late night show in America on Monday, the actor said, "We're best friends and we're family but people change. We're still working on ourselves and our relationship... but we're definitely not together now.
"If we were to get back together, we'd make a statement - so don't believe any stupid tabloids."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite