David Arquette: 'I'm Tired of Talking About' Courteney Cox
- Photo: Brian To/BT1/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: J. P. Aussenard/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Are David Arquette's days of oversharing over?
The 39-year-old actor -- who announced his split with wife of 11 years Courteney Cox in October -- has hasn't been shy about discussing his marital problems, but the "Scream 4" star tells Us Weekly he's finally ready to put a lid on it.
"I'm sick of it myself," he said at Malaria No More: Hollywood Bites Back! in Los Angeles on Saturday. "I think I'm trying to talk about it so much so you guys get sick of it."
Arquette, who is a frequent guest on shock jock Howard Stern's SiriusXM radio show, added that he simply wanted to share his side of the story.
"All of this started because there are lies out there a lot of the time, and I wanted to be honest and speak my mind," he told Us. "Now it's evolved into so much, but we have a movie that came out yesterday and it's on people's minds I guess."
Cox, for her part, doesn't seem too bothered by her estranged hubby's candid confessions.
"I don't want to inhibit him in his life," Cox, 46, told Stern on Thursday. "He really is a very gregarious guy, he's very outgoing. I'm much more of an introvert."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From Crowd Ignite