David Arquette: 'I'm Tired of Talking About' Courteney Cox
- Photo: Brian To/BT1/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: J. P. Aussenard/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Are David Arquette's days of oversharing over?
The 39-year-old actor -- who announced his split with wife of 11 years Courteney Cox in October -- has hasn't been shy about discussing his marital problems, but the "Scream 4" star tells Us Weekly he's finally ready to put a lid on it.
"I'm sick of it myself," he said at Malaria No More: Hollywood Bites Back! in Los Angeles on Saturday. "I think I'm trying to talk about it so much so you guys get sick of it."
Arquette, who is a frequent guest on shock jock Howard Stern's SiriusXM radio show, added that he simply wanted to share his side of the story.
"All of this started because there are lies out there a lot of the time, and I wanted to be honest and speak my mind," he told Us. "Now it's evolved into so much, but we have a movie that came out yesterday and it's on people's minds I guess."
Cox, for her part, doesn't seem too bothered by her estranged hubby's candid confessions.
"I don't want to inhibit him in his life," Cox, 46, told Stern on Thursday. "He really is a very gregarious guy, he's very outgoing. I'm much more of an introvert."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From Crowd Ignite