David Beckham: Dinner With Tom Cruise Became "My Worst Nightmare"
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: DCB/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.6 of 11
- Photo: Luca Bruno/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: ST/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Batman creator's personal copies to be auctionedMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 7:46:27 AM
- Got a beef with television? Why not sue somebody?MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 7:46:03 AM
- How Much Will Piracy of 'The Expendables 3' Cost Lionsgate?MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 6:50:00 AM
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- Batman creator's personal copies to be auctioned
David Beckham says it isn't easy sitting down to dinner with Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.
"We were at dinner once with Tom and Katie ... and we sat there and everyone was like, 'OK, let's play a music game, let's start a singing game!'" Beckham, 34, recalled on George Lopez's TBS late night show, Lopez Tonight, Wednesday
Singing in public, he said, "is my worst nightmare!"
Beckham said he noticed one of his friends was dining at another table nearby.
"So I was texting my friend, 'Oh, please, invite me to your table!'" said Beckham. "I kind of get uncomfortable with that."
RELATED: See pics of Tom Cruise
Kidding aside, Cruise, 47, and Holmes, 30, "are amazing parents and really good people," Beckham said. "You say there's good looking people, and you look at Tom, and he's one of the most handsome men I've ever met."
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite