Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Are an Item!
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/GettyImages.com1 of 7
- Photo: George Pimentel/GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: RIV/Fame Pictures3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Call it a match made in Disney heaven.
Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas have coupled up, the singer/actress has confirmed.
When "Access Hollywood" host Billy Bush asked the Disney star on his radio show Friday if she'd ever dated a Jonas Brother, Lovato initially played coy.
"Um, maybe," Lovato, 17, said, as Bush pried for more. "Which one? Joe?" the host asked.
Having long denied rumors of a romance with her "Camp Rock" costar, Lovato finally opened up, calling Jonas, 20, her "best friend."
"So you guys went from boyfriend-girlfriend to best friends?" Bush asked.
"No, kind of the opposite," said Lovato, who now stars on the Disney Channel series "Sonny With a Chance."
"Oh? So you're dating him now?" the host asked.
"Um, yeah he is my best friend and he is incredible," admitted the singer/actress, previously linked to Metro Station singer Trace Cyrus.
Lovato and Jonas, who toured together in 2008, recently filmed a music video for their duet "Make a Wave," to be featured in the upcoming Disney Channel movie Oceans.
More on Wonderwall:
More from Us Weekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite