Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher reunite at tech conference
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Henry S. Dziekan III/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital9 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Corbis12 of 15
- Photo: AB5/C.M. Wiggins/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Tom Hardy Explains His Approach to Acting: 'I See Myself as a Piece of Meat'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:44:00 AM
- Avi Lerner Rips the President for Not Fighting Piracy: 'Obama is Scared of Google'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into Quarterly
What does Mila Kunis have to say about this? Nearly two years after their bitter separation -- spurred on by his alleged affair in a San Diego, Calif., hotel room with another woman -- Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore were spotted and filmed together at an airport in Burbank, Calif.
Married for nearly six years before splitting in November 2011, Kutcher, 35, and Moore, 50, were filmed by TMZ video cameras cordially strolling through the airport after taking a flight together; the website reports that the twosome ran into each at a tech conference in San Jose, Calif. The amicable sighting suggests, perhaps, that the former supercouple may finally be close to settling their long-festering divorce.
"Jobs" star Kutcher has been seriously dating his former "That '70s Show" co-star Kunis, 29, since spring 2012. He filed divorce papers last December, with Moore filing her response in March of this year. The "Margin Call" actress -- once one of Hollywood's highest-paid female stars -- asked Kutcher to pay spousal support and attorney fees in her papers.
The move was "standard practice," one source told Us at the time. A lesser-known star than Moore when he wed her in 2005, Kutcher "gained financially because of her," the insider added.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite