Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher reunite at tech conference
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Henry S. Dziekan III/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital9 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Corbis12 of 15
- Photo: AB5/C.M. Wiggins/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
What does Mila Kunis have to say about this? Nearly two years after their bitter separation -- spurred on by his alleged affair in a San Diego, Calif., hotel room with another woman -- Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore were spotted and filmed together at an airport in Burbank, Calif.
Married for nearly six years before splitting in November 2011, Kutcher, 35, and Moore, 50, were filmed by TMZ video cameras cordially strolling through the airport after taking a flight together; the website reports that the twosome ran into each at a tech conference in San Jose, Calif. The amicable sighting suggests, perhaps, that the former supercouple may finally be close to settling their long-festering divorce.
"Jobs" star Kutcher has been seriously dating his former "That '70s Show" co-star Kunis, 29, since spring 2012. He filed divorce papers last December, with Moore filing her response in March of this year. The "Margin Call" actress -- once one of Hollywood's highest-paid female stars -- asked Kutcher to pay spousal support and attorney fees in her papers.
The move was "standard practice," one source told Us at the time. A lesser-known star than Moore when he wed her in 2005, Kutcher "gained financially because of her," the insider added.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite