Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher reunite at tech conference
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Henry S. Dziekan III/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital9 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Corbis12 of 15
- Photo: AB5/C.M. Wiggins/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet14 of 15
More Celeb News
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Neil Young Shatters Pono Music Kickstarter Goal in One DayMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:41:00 AM
- Biblical Scholar on 'Noah' Script: 'Anti-Human, Pro-Environmental PolemicMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:39:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More Seasons
What does Mila Kunis have to say about this? Nearly two years after their bitter separation -- spurred on by his alleged affair in a San Diego, Calif., hotel room with another woman -- Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore were spotted and filmed together at an airport in Burbank, Calif.
Married for nearly six years before splitting in November 2011, Kutcher, 35, and Moore, 50, were filmed by TMZ video cameras cordially strolling through the airport after taking a flight together; the website reports that the twosome ran into each at a tech conference in San Jose, Calif. The amicable sighting suggests, perhaps, that the former supercouple may finally be close to settling their long-festering divorce.
"Jobs" star Kutcher has been seriously dating his former "That '70s Show" co-star Kunis, 29, since spring 2012. He filed divorce papers last December, with Moore filing her response in March of this year. The "Margin Call" actress -- once one of Hollywood's highest-paid female stars -- asked Kutcher to pay spousal support and attorney fees in her papers.
The move was "standard practice," one source told Us at the time. A lesser-known star than Moore when he wed her in 2005, Kutcher "gained financially because of her," the insider added.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite