Demi Moore did not interact with Bruce Willis, Emma Heming-Willis at Rumer Willis' musical performance
- Photo: FMB/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: GIULIO MARCOCCHI/Wonderwall5 of 14
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: COBO/GSI7 of 14
- Photo: Faye Sadou / UPA/Retna Ltd.8 of 14
- Photo: Dave Bedrosian/Future Image/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Nicholas Hunt/Patrick McMullan/.10 of 14
- Photo: Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Inivision/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Nice little reunion -- at separate tables! Demi Moore and ex-husband Bruce Willis attended their daughter Rumer Willis' musical performance at hotspot DBA in West Hollywood, Calif., on April 5. However, instead of mingling with each other, the famous exes decided to sit in different areas while supporting their eldest child.
"They stayed after to congratulate her and chat for a bit," an eyewitness tells Us Weekly. "Bruce and Demi did not interact with each other."
Moore, 50, was accompanied by one male and two female friends for the special outing, while Willis, 59, was joined by his very pregnant wife Emma Heming-Willis.
Rumer, 25, plays multiple roles in "For the Record: Tarantino," a musical mash-up that pays homage to several of director Quentin Tarantino's blockbuster hits. One of the roles includes "Pulp Fiction" character Mia, which dad Bruce starred in back in 1994.
"Bruce was cheering Rumer on. So was Demi!" the eyewitness told Us.
The "Margin Call" actress and Willis split in 2000 after 13 years of marriage, and are also parents to daughters Scout, 22, and Tallulah, 20. Moore, who has been dating rocker Sean Friday for nine months, attended Rumer's cabaret show last month. The star had a "joyful" demeanor during the performance, which came on the heels of news that ex-husband Ashton Kutcher is expecting his first child with fiancee Mila Kunis.
As for Willis, he's expecting baby No. 2 with Heming-Willis, 35, any day now. The pair returned from a babymoon at their vacation home in Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos, back in February; their baby-to-be will join their daughter Mabel, 23 months.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite