Demi Moore did not interact with Bruce Willis, Emma Heming-Willis at Rumer Willis' musical performance
- Photo: FMB/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: GIULIO MARCOCCHI/Wonderwall5 of 14
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: COBO/GSI7 of 14
- Photo: Faye Sadou / UPA/Retna Ltd.8 of 14
- Photo: Dave Bedrosian/Future Image/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Nicholas Hunt/Patrick McMullan/.10 of 14
- Photo: Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Inivision/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Nice little reunion -- at separate tables! Demi Moore and ex-husband Bruce Willis attended their daughter Rumer Willis' musical performance at hotspot DBA in West Hollywood, Calif., on April 5. However, instead of mingling with each other, the famous exes decided to sit in different areas while supporting their eldest child.
"They stayed after to congratulate her and chat for a bit," an eyewitness tells Us Weekly. "Bruce and Demi did not interact with each other."
Moore, 50, was accompanied by one male and two female friends for the special outing, while Willis, 59, was joined by his very pregnant wife Emma Heming-Willis.
Rumer, 25, plays multiple roles in "For the Record: Tarantino," a musical mash-up that pays homage to several of director Quentin Tarantino's blockbuster hits. One of the roles includes "Pulp Fiction" character Mia, which dad Bruce starred in back in 1994.
"Bruce was cheering Rumer on. So was Demi!" the eyewitness told Us.
The "Margin Call" actress and Willis split in 2000 after 13 years of marriage, and are also parents to daughters Scout, 22, and Tallulah, 20. Moore, who has been dating rocker Sean Friday for nine months, attended Rumer's cabaret show last month. The star had a "joyful" demeanor during the performance, which came on the heels of news that ex-husband Ashton Kutcher is expecting his first child with fiancee Mila Kunis.
As for Willis, he's expecting baby No. 2 with Heming-Willis, 35, any day now. The pair returned from a babymoon at their vacation home in Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos, back in February; their baby-to-be will join their daughter Mabel, 23 months.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite