- Photo: WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 15
- Photo: Henry S. Dziekan III/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital12 of 15
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Facebook Slapped With $123 Million Lawsuit Over 'Revenge Porn' PageMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:45:00 PM
- Brooklyn Decker, Ethan Embry Join Netflix's 'Grace & Frankie'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:16:00 PM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
By Kat Giantis
It's closing in on a year since Demi Moore ended her marriage to Ashton Kutcher, announcing, "As a woman, a mother and a wife, there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life."
But it seems like the actress might be having trouble letting go.
In a new cover story, People magazine delves into Moore's "broken heart" and "struggle to heal," which has apparently been made more difficult by Kutcher's PDA-packed romance with his former "That '70s Show" co-star and longtime friend, Mila Kunis, 29.
A source tells the mag that Demi, who turns 50 on Nov. 11, is "jealous and frustrated" with the six-month-old relationship.
She's also said to be hung up on how their marriage fizzled out, with Ashton, 34, marking what would have been their sixth anniversary in September 2011 by reportedly hot-tubbing with a nubile blonde.
"What was humiliating was having her husband cheat on her in such a public way," sighs another spy. "But once that happened, she has not looked back."
But it doesn't sound as if she's looked forward, either.
Following her hospitalization in January and reported rehab stint, Demi has kept mostly out of the public eye, but insiders fear she still has a ways to go on the road to recovery.
"Her friends aren't convinced she's all better," a source tells People, which says her inner circle is concerned that her "happiness is threatened" by Ashton's "public new love affair."
Also causing worry: Moore's still slimline figure.
This latest examination into Demi's state of mind follows a similar piece in Us Weekly, which claims she's "not psyched" by Ashton and Mila's hookup.
"She was always insecure over the course of her marriage," explained a confidant. "So, yeah, it's hurtful that he's with someone he knew the whole time he was with her."
Moore and Kutcher have yet to finalize their divorce (word is, they're still haggling over financial terms).
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite