- Photo: WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 15
- Photo: Henry S. Dziekan III/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital12 of 15
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade before the weddingMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los Angeles
By Kat Giantis
It's closing in on a year since Demi Moore ended her marriage to Ashton Kutcher, announcing, "As a woman, a mother and a wife, there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life."
But it seems like the actress might be having trouble letting go.
In a new cover story, People magazine delves into Moore's "broken heart" and "struggle to heal," which has apparently been made more difficult by Kutcher's PDA-packed romance with his former "That '70s Show" co-star and longtime friend, Mila Kunis, 29.
A source tells the mag that Demi, who turns 50 on Nov. 11, is "jealous and frustrated" with the six-month-old relationship.
She's also said to be hung up on how their marriage fizzled out, with Ashton, 34, marking what would have been their sixth anniversary in September 2011 by reportedly hot-tubbing with a nubile blonde.
"What was humiliating was having her husband cheat on her in such a public way," sighs another spy. "But once that happened, she has not looked back."
But it doesn't sound as if she's looked forward, either.
Following her hospitalization in January and reported rehab stint, Demi has kept mostly out of the public eye, but insiders fear she still has a ways to go on the road to recovery.
"Her friends aren't convinced she's all better," a source tells People, which says her inner circle is concerned that her "happiness is threatened" by Ashton's "public new love affair."
Also causing worry: Moore's still slimline figure.
This latest examination into Demi's state of mind follows a similar piece in Us Weekly, which claims she's "not psyched" by Ashton and Mila's hookup.
"She was always insecure over the course of her marriage," explained a confidant. "So, yeah, it's hurtful that he's with someone he knew the whole time he was with her."
Moore and Kutcher have yet to finalize their divorce (word is, they're still haggling over financial terms).
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite