- Photo: WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 15
- Photo: Henry S. Dziekan III/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital12 of 15
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
By Kat Giantis
It's closing in on a year since Demi Moore ended her marriage to Ashton Kutcher, announcing, "As a woman, a mother and a wife, there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life."
But it seems like the actress might be having trouble letting go.
In a new cover story, People magazine delves into Moore's "broken heart" and "struggle to heal," which has apparently been made more difficult by Kutcher's PDA-packed romance with his former "That '70s Show" co-star and longtime friend, Mila Kunis, 29.
A source tells the mag that Demi, who turns 50 on Nov. 11, is "jealous and frustrated" with the six-month-old relationship.
She's also said to be hung up on how their marriage fizzled out, with Ashton, 34, marking what would have been their sixth anniversary in September 2011 by reportedly hot-tubbing with a nubile blonde.
"What was humiliating was having her husband cheat on her in such a public way," sighs another spy. "But once that happened, she has not looked back."
But it doesn't sound as if she's looked forward, either.
Following her hospitalization in January and reported rehab stint, Demi has kept mostly out of the public eye, but insiders fear she still has a ways to go on the road to recovery.
"Her friends aren't convinced she's all better," a source tells People, which says her inner circle is concerned that her "happiness is threatened" by Ashton's "public new love affair."
Also causing worry: Moore's still slimline figure.
This latest examination into Demi's state of mind follows a similar piece in Us Weekly, which claims she's "not psyched" by Ashton and Mila's hookup.
"She was always insecure over the course of her marriage," explained a confidant. "So, yeah, it's hurtful that he's with someone he knew the whole time he was with her."
Moore and Kutcher have yet to finalize their divorce (word is, they're still haggling over financial terms).
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite