- Photo: Alex Whistler/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: RD / Kabik / Retna Digital/Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: AP4 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- 'X Factor' Season 3 First Look: New Judges Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio at CharlesMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:49:47 PM
- 'Real Housewives of O.C.'s' Tamra Barney Lands SpinoffMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:22:13 PM
- 'Bad Teacher' Series Gets Late Pickup From CBSMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:00:12 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBC
Looks like Demi Moore didn't appreciate being put under the microscope after she was quoted as saying she'd never gone under the knife.
"All this garbage that came out today about me is nothing more than an effort to diminish not just me but all women," the preternaturally preserved actress tweeted on Monday night.
Her pronouncement was apparently in response to the loud cries of "Yeah, right" emitted after her reported nip-tuck denial in the French edition of Marie Claire.
"I've never had it done. But I would never judge those who have," Demi, 46, is quoted as saying (via the London Daily Mail). "If it's the best thing for them, then I don't see a problem. I don't like the idea of having an operation to hold up the aging process -- it's a way to combat your neurosis. The scalpel won't make you happy."
Moore, who, it should be noted, has twin weapons in her battle against Mother Nature in the form of "excellent" bone structure and the love of a dewy Ashton Kutcher, didn't hesitate to face down doubters, including one who called her out for a long-ago beach pic showing her sporting "excess skin and stretch marks. U can't go from that to now!"
But according to Demi, the enviably hard body she's frequently flashing in teeny bikinis (like this much-admired rear-view shot photographed by her 15-years-younger hubby) isn't without its flaws.
"I still have excess skin & stretch marks!" she insists.
When another follower greets that claim with a deep suspicion born from eye-popping moments like this, Moore shrugs, "Ahh hate to break it to you but I do. Comes with having a few kids 4 some of us!"
Moore, who is mom to Rumer, Scout and Tallulah with ex-husband Bruce Willis, adds that no good can come from making superficial judgments: "Diminishing us by continually measuring women based on how we look. Or don't look. Creating comparisons instead of connections. Say no 2 that!"
Whatever Demi has or hasn't had done (and we'll leave it to you and your search of the terms "Demi Moore" and "plastic surgery" to decide), there's no disputing that she looks line-free and fabulous, although she does take issue with the skin-deep double standard.
"Men seem to get classier than us when they age," she sighs to Marie Claire. "We live in a society [that] glorifies youth for women and gives value to maturity only for men. It's necessary to get rid of these ridiculous codes. It's fear which makes women less attractive, not age or appearance."
Moore then plays the "age ain't nothing but a number" card as she details her domestic bliss with "best friend" Kutcher.
"What matters most for me is to have found someone for whom the age gap doesn't mean anything and most of all with whom I have an incredibly deep relationship," she explains. "We're at different stages in our personal lives and in our careers. But we look at that as a positive thing because we are massively enriched by having different things to deal with and to share."
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Oh, and there's one more thing: "I won't pretend that I'm not hugely happy to live with such a handsome man!"
Read more Hot Gossip
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite