Insider Says Demi Moore Is 'Not Psyched' About Ex Ashton Kutcher Dating Mila Kunis
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Fox TV/.10 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: WENN14 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Premiere/RR/Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Ashton Kutcher is still legally married to almost-ex Demi Moore but that hasn't hurt his five-month romance with Mila Kunis.
"They're really serious," an insider tells Us Weekly of Kutcher's relationship with Kunis, 29.
And seriously getting under Moore's skin. "She's not psyched about Ashton and Mila," a Moore pal admits.
Her main issue: Kutcher's longtime bond with his former "That '70s Show" co-star. "She was always insecure over the course of her marriage," the pal says of the actress, 49. "So yeah, it's hurtful that he's with someone he knew the whole time he was with her."
Kutcher, 34, and Moore announced their separation last November in the wake of his cheating scandal with then-22-year-old Sara Leal. An insider tells Us that the pair are still working out a financial arrangement before filing for divorce, and their negotiations have hit a snag.
Though the "Two and a Half Men" star pockets $700,000 an episode, "he's so cheap!" says the insider. "He's trying to get the best deal he can."
Still, another source says, "Ashton is eager to have everything settled."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Demi Moore Is "Not Psyched" About Ex Ashton Kutcher Dating Mila Kunis
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite