Insider Says Demi Moore Is 'Not Psyched' About Ex Ashton Kutcher Dating Mila Kunis
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Fox TV/.10 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: WENN14 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Premiere/RR/Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Ashton Kutcher is still legally married to almost-ex Demi Moore but that hasn't hurt his five-month romance with Mila Kunis.
"They're really serious," an insider tells Us Weekly of Kutcher's relationship with Kunis, 29.
And seriously getting under Moore's skin. "She's not psyched about Ashton and Mila," a Moore pal admits.
Her main issue: Kutcher's longtime bond with his former "That '70s Show" co-star. "She was always insecure over the course of her marriage," the pal says of the actress, 49. "So yeah, it's hurtful that he's with someone he knew the whole time he was with her."
Kutcher, 34, and Moore announced their separation last November in the wake of his cheating scandal with then-22-year-old Sara Leal. An insider tells Us that the pair are still working out a financial arrangement before filing for divorce, and their negotiations have hit a snag.
Though the "Two and a Half Men" star pockets $700,000 an episode, "he's so cheap!" says the insider. "He's trying to get the best deal he can."
Still, another source says, "Ashton is eager to have everything settled."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Demi Moore Is "Not Psyched" About Ex Ashton Kutcher Dating Mila Kunis
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite