Insider Says Demi Moore Is 'Not Psyched' About Ex Ashton Kutcher Dating Mila Kunis
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Fox TV/.10 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: WENN14 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Premiere/RR/Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Ashton Kutcher is still legally married to almost-ex Demi Moore but that hasn't hurt his five-month romance with Mila Kunis.
"They're really serious," an insider tells Us Weekly of Kutcher's relationship with Kunis, 29.
And seriously getting under Moore's skin. "She's not psyched about Ashton and Mila," a Moore pal admits.
Her main issue: Kutcher's longtime bond with his former "That '70s Show" co-star. "She was always insecure over the course of her marriage," the pal says of the actress, 49. "So yeah, it's hurtful that he's with someone he knew the whole time he was with her."
Kutcher, 34, and Moore announced their separation last November in the wake of his cheating scandal with then-22-year-old Sara Leal. An insider tells Us that the pair are still working out a financial arrangement before filing for divorce, and their negotiations have hit a snag.
Though the "Two and a Half Men" star pockets $700,000 an episode, "he's so cheap!" says the insider. "He's trying to get the best deal he can."
Still, another source says, "Ashton is eager to have everything settled."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Demi Moore Is "Not Psyched" About Ex Ashton Kutcher Dating Mila Kunis
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite