Insider Says Demi Moore Is 'Not Psyched' About Ex Ashton Kutcher Dating Mila Kunis
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Fox TV/.10 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: WENN14 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Premiere/RR/Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:31:00 AM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning America
Ashton Kutcher is still legally married to almost-ex Demi Moore but that hasn't hurt his five-month romance with Mila Kunis.
"They're really serious," an insider tells Us Weekly of Kutcher's relationship with Kunis, 29.
And seriously getting under Moore's skin. "She's not psyched about Ashton and Mila," a Moore pal admits.
Her main issue: Kutcher's longtime bond with his former "That '70s Show" co-star. "She was always insecure over the course of her marriage," the pal says of the actress, 49. "So yeah, it's hurtful that he's with someone he knew the whole time he was with her."
Kutcher, 34, and Moore announced their separation last November in the wake of his cheating scandal with then-22-year-old Sara Leal. An insider tells Us that the pair are still working out a financial arrangement before filing for divorce, and their negotiations have hit a snag.
Though the "Two and a Half Men" star pockets $700,000 an episode, "he's so cheap!" says the insider. "He's trying to get the best deal he can."
Still, another source says, "Ashton is eager to have everything settled."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Demi Moore Is "Not Psyched" About Ex Ashton Kutcher Dating Mila Kunis
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite