Insider Says Demi Moore Is 'Not Psyched' About Ex Ashton Kutcher Dating Mila Kunis
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Fox TV/.10 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: WENN14 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Premiere/RR/Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Ashton Kutcher is still legally married to almost-ex Demi Moore but that hasn't hurt his five-month romance with Mila Kunis.
"They're really serious," an insider tells Us Weekly of Kutcher's relationship with Kunis, 29.
And seriously getting under Moore's skin. "She's not psyched about Ashton and Mila," a Moore pal admits.
Her main issue: Kutcher's longtime bond with his former "That '70s Show" co-star. "She was always insecure over the course of her marriage," the pal says of the actress, 49. "So yeah, it's hurtful that he's with someone he knew the whole time he was with her."
Kutcher, 34, and Moore announced their separation last November in the wake of his cheating scandal with then-22-year-old Sara Leal. An insider tells Us that the pair are still working out a financial arrangement before filing for divorce, and their negotiations have hit a snag.
Though the "Two and a Half Men" star pockets $700,000 an episode, "he's so cheap!" says the insider. "He's trying to get the best deal he can."
Still, another source says, "Ashton is eager to have everything settled."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Demi Moore Is "Not Psyched" About Ex Ashton Kutcher Dating Mila Kunis
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite