Demi Moore Shows Off Healthier Body in Form-Fitting LBD at Daughter's High School Graduation
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE1 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.4 of 17
- Photo: Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Getty Images North America7 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Jacquelyn Martin/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 17
- Photo: The Stig/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Alex Whistler/Retna Ltd.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
These days, @justdemi seems content to fly solo.
Though Bruce Willis and daughters Scout, 20, and Rumer, 23, arrived together, the former @MrsKutcher, Demi Moore, showed up separately to watch her and Willis' youngest daughter, Tallulah, graduate high school Thursday.
Clad in a form-fitting, belted black mini-dress, the 49-year-old -- whose dramatic, shrinking figure in the midst of her split from Ashton Kutcher had friends fearing the worst for the troubled actress -- still looked slender, but healthier than she had prior to her rehab stint earlier this year.
In January, Moore made headlines when she suffered a seizure after smoking an "incense-like substance;" shortly after, the actress quietly entered a rehabilitation program at Utah's famed Cirque Lodge, hoping to address her addiction issues, as well as an eating disorder.
"Demi's life is in complete crisis. She has spiraled since her split from Ashton," a source told Us Weekly at the time of Moore, who called it quits with her estranged husband last November.
After completing her rehabilitation program this spring, Moore seemed ready for a fresh start -- at least virtually. In April, she solicited her followers for advice. "Time for a change, Twitter name change, any suggestions?" she wrote
One month later, the "Margin Call" star announced she had settled on a winner.
"So hard finding a name that was fun, somewhat playful and available," she tweeted. "So for now it will be @justdemi. It could grow on me!"
Willis -- who was wed to Moore for more than thirteen years -- opened up to Esquire magazine recently about the lessons he's learned while helping to raise his and Moore's three daughters.
"Sometimes, I have to resist the urge to speak," the "Moonrise Kingdom" actor, 57, revealed to the mag. "I learned it from dealing with my kids . . . I'd rather hear what [my daughters] have to say. And this stuff is just a matter of not equating drama with actions that will help them. Teach them to shun drama."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite