Demi Moore Shows Off Healthier Body in Form-Fitting LBD at Daughter's High School Graduation
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE1 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.4 of 17
- Photo: Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Getty Images North America7 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Jacquelyn Martin/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 17
- Photo: The Stig/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Alex Whistler/Retna Ltd.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
These days, @justdemi seems content to fly solo.
Though Bruce Willis and daughters Scout, 20, and Rumer, 23, arrived together, the former @MrsKutcher, Demi Moore, showed up separately to watch her and Willis' youngest daughter, Tallulah, graduate high school Thursday.
Clad in a form-fitting, belted black mini-dress, the 49-year-old -- whose dramatic, shrinking figure in the midst of her split from Ashton Kutcher had friends fearing the worst for the troubled actress -- still looked slender, but healthier than she had prior to her rehab stint earlier this year.
In January, Moore made headlines when she suffered a seizure after smoking an "incense-like substance;" shortly after, the actress quietly entered a rehabilitation program at Utah's famed Cirque Lodge, hoping to address her addiction issues, as well as an eating disorder.
"Demi's life is in complete crisis. She has spiraled since her split from Ashton," a source told Us Weekly at the time of Moore, who called it quits with her estranged husband last November.
After completing her rehabilitation program this spring, Moore seemed ready for a fresh start -- at least virtually. In April, she solicited her followers for advice. "Time for a change, Twitter name change, any suggestions?" she wrote
One month later, the "Margin Call" star announced she had settled on a winner.
"So hard finding a name that was fun, somewhat playful and available," she tweeted. "So for now it will be @justdemi. It could grow on me!"
Willis -- who was wed to Moore for more than thirteen years -- opened up to Esquire magazine recently about the lessons he's learned while helping to raise his and Moore's three daughters.
"Sometimes, I have to resist the urge to speak," the "Moonrise Kingdom" actor, 57, revealed to the mag. "I learned it from dealing with my kids . . . I'd rather hear what [my daughters] have to say. And this stuff is just a matter of not equating drama with actions that will help them. Teach them to shun drama."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOver The Moon
From Crowd Ignite