Demi Moore Shows Off Healthier Body in Form-Fitting LBD at Daughter's High School Graduation
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE1 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.4 of 17
- Photo: Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Getty Images North America7 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Jacquelyn Martin/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 17
- Photo: The Stig/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Alex Whistler/Retna Ltd.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- American Idol: Who Blew the Judges Away?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:31:00 PM
- Arrow Postmortem: Who Paid the Ultimate Price for Oliver's Sins? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:00:00 PM
- Netflix Orders a Spanish-Language Soccer, Er, Futbol ComedyMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 5:44:00 PM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real deal
These days, @justdemi seems content to fly solo.
Though Bruce Willis and daughters Scout, 20, and Rumer, 23, arrived together, the former @MrsKutcher, Demi Moore, showed up separately to watch her and Willis' youngest daughter, Tallulah, graduate high school Thursday.
Clad in a form-fitting, belted black mini-dress, the 49-year-old -- whose dramatic, shrinking figure in the midst of her split from Ashton Kutcher had friends fearing the worst for the troubled actress -- still looked slender, but healthier than she had prior to her rehab stint earlier this year.
In January, Moore made headlines when she suffered a seizure after smoking an "incense-like substance;" shortly after, the actress quietly entered a rehabilitation program at Utah's famed Cirque Lodge, hoping to address her addiction issues, as well as an eating disorder.
"Demi's life is in complete crisis. She has spiraled since her split from Ashton," a source told Us Weekly at the time of Moore, who called it quits with her estranged husband last November.
After completing her rehabilitation program this spring, Moore seemed ready for a fresh start -- at least virtually. In April, she solicited her followers for advice. "Time for a change, Twitter name change, any suggestions?" she wrote
One month later, the "Margin Call" star announced she had settled on a winner.
"So hard finding a name that was fun, somewhat playful and available," she tweeted. "So for now it will be @justdemi. It could grow on me!"
Willis -- who was wed to Moore for more than thirteen years -- opened up to Esquire magazine recently about the lessons he's learned while helping to raise his and Moore's three daughters.
"Sometimes, I have to resist the urge to speak," the "Moonrise Kingdom" actor, 57, revealed to the mag. "I learned it from dealing with my kids . . . I'd rather hear what [my daughters] have to say. And this stuff is just a matter of not equating drama with actions that will help them. Teach them to shun drama."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite