Demi Moore Skipped Globes Because of "a Bad Hair Day"
- Photo: Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital3 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Eckehard Schulz/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Hermann J. Knippertz/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
She didn't like her hair!
"Feeling sick and having a bad hair day!" the actress, 47, Twittered.
She was wowed by how great Kutcher looked on stage as he presented best actor in a comedy series with his "Valentine's Day" costar, Jennifer Garner.
RELATED: See more pics of Demi Moore
"Hubby looking dapper for the Golden Globes," she wrote. Kutcher, 31, Twittered that he and Garner, 37, were supposed to have more on-stage banter, but the "show was running long so they nuetered [sic] our bit." (Winner Alec Baldwin of "30 Rock" wasn't on hand to accept his award. Kutcher joked that he was "keeping" it. Said the actor: "If he wants he'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands.")
RELATED: See pics of Ashton Kutcher
Moore felt better earlier in the weekend, as she joined Kutcher at a CAA post-Globes party Friday.
They were spotted dancing to an Elton John tune.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite