Demi Moore Steps Out With Daughter Rumer Willis
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Getty/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Ashton Kutcher/.6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: AO1/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 16
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Nancy Barr/Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'The Good Wife' Review: Legal Drama Ditches the Grief for Dynamic StorytellingMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:26:00 AM
- Jessica Chastain's 'Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' Stumbles in SpecialtyMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late Arr
Demi's day out.
The "Margin Call" actress, 49, and her eldest with second husband Bruce Willis both kept casual in sunglasses and jeans as they met up with a pal; slim Moore looked chic in a black leather jacket.
Moore has kept a low profile since late November, when she announced the end of her marriage to Ashton Kutcher following his alleged September affair (on their sixth wedding anniversary) with 22-year-old Sara Leal in San Diego, Calif.
She bowed out of a family outing to Paris over the post-Thanksgiving weekend -- when Rumer joined dad Bruce, 56, his wife pregnant wife Emma Hemming, and sisters Scout, 20, and Tallulah, 17. The group were in the City of Lights for Tallulah -- one of the socialites debuting at the Le Bal des Debutantes.
And despite speculation to the contrary, Moore hasn't yet rebounded from Kutcher, 33 -- instead quietly dining in Hollywood with platonic pals.
At a West Hollywood private club Dec. 1, exes Moore and Kutcher had a "very awkward" run-in, according to a witness. "He gave her a hug, and they spoke for a few minutes," the observer told Us.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite