Demi Moore Steps Out With Daughter Rumer Willis
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Getty/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Ashton Kutcher/.6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: AO1/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 16
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Nancy Barr/Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Demi's day out.
The "Margin Call" actress, 49, and her eldest with second husband Bruce Willis both kept casual in sunglasses and jeans as they met up with a pal; slim Moore looked chic in a black leather jacket.
Moore has kept a low profile since late November, when she announced the end of her marriage to Ashton Kutcher following his alleged September affair (on their sixth wedding anniversary) with 22-year-old Sara Leal in San Diego, Calif.
She bowed out of a family outing to Paris over the post-Thanksgiving weekend -- when Rumer joined dad Bruce, 56, his wife pregnant wife Emma Hemming, and sisters Scout, 20, and Tallulah, 17. The group were in the City of Lights for Tallulah -- one of the socialites debuting at the Le Bal des Debutantes.
And despite speculation to the contrary, Moore hasn't yet rebounded from Kutcher, 33 -- instead quietly dining in Hollywood with platonic pals.
At a West Hollywood private club Dec. 1, exes Moore and Kutcher had a "very awkward" run-in, according to a witness. "He gave her a hug, and they spoke for a few minutes," the observer told Us.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite