Demi Moore Steps Out With Daughter Rumer Willis
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Getty/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Ashton Kutcher/.6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: AO1/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 16
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Nancy Barr/Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Demi's day out.
The "Margin Call" actress, 49, and her eldest with second husband Bruce Willis both kept casual in sunglasses and jeans as they met up with a pal; slim Moore looked chic in a black leather jacket.
Moore has kept a low profile since late November, when she announced the end of her marriage to Ashton Kutcher following his alleged September affair (on their sixth wedding anniversary) with 22-year-old Sara Leal in San Diego, Calif.
She bowed out of a family outing to Paris over the post-Thanksgiving weekend -- when Rumer joined dad Bruce, 56, his wife pregnant wife Emma Hemming, and sisters Scout, 20, and Tallulah, 17. The group were in the City of Lights for Tallulah -- one of the socialites debuting at the Le Bal des Debutantes.
And despite speculation to the contrary, Moore hasn't yet rebounded from Kutcher, 33 -- instead quietly dining in Hollywood with platonic pals.
At a West Hollywood private club Dec. 1, exes Moore and Kutcher had a "very awkward" run-in, according to a witness. "He gave her a hug, and they spoke for a few minutes," the observer told Us.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite