Demi Moore Will "Be Great in Two Seconds," Says Pal Patty Jenkins
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: JM5/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/abimages/.7 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: WENN/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Cedric Buchet/Harper's Bazaar11 of 17
- Photo: Henry S. Dziekan III/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: WENN14 of 17
- Photo: AO1/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
As Demi Moore hides out following her recent hospitalization, the actress' closest pals are rallying around her to offer messages of love and support.
Moore was M.I.A. at the 64th Annual Directors Guild of America Awards in Hollywood Saturday, despite being nominated alongside Jennifer Aniston, 42, Alicia Keys, 31, Patty Jenkins, 40, and Penelope Spheeris, 66, for co-directing Lifetime's "Five."
"It would have been nice [to have Demi here], but given circumstances, life goes on and first things first," Spheeris told Us Weekly. "And we all wish Demi the best and I hope we all get together soon."
Jenkins echoed Spheeris' sentiments, saying: "It's terribly sad that she's not here, but she'll be great in two seconds."
While the newly single star recovers, Jenkins told Us the Margin Call actress is "one of my favorite people in the world" and "one of the greatest girls I've met in Los Angeles."
An insider previously confirmed to Us that Moore, 49, suffered a seizure on Monday, prompting her chilling 911 call. (TMZ claims that Moore was doing "whip-its," inhaling nitrous oxide, to get high.)
"She has spiraled," a source explained to Us, "and gotten to a place where she is struggling too much to function."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite