Demi Moore Will "Be Great in Two Seconds," Says Pal Patty Jenkins
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: JM5/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/abimages/.7 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: WENN/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Cedric Buchet/Harper's Bazaar11 of 17
- Photo: Henry S. Dziekan III/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: WENN14 of 17
- Photo: AO1/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Original Marquis de Sade manuscript on displayMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 6:27:06 AM
- American performers get standing ovation in IranMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 6:06:53 AM
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentencedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:52:42 AM
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC ComicsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:43:40 AM
- Color lines are blurred in Fox comedy 'black-ish'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:28:06 AM
- Original Marquis de Sade manuscript on display
As Demi Moore hides out following her recent hospitalization, the actress' closest pals are rallying around her to offer messages of love and support.
Moore was M.I.A. at the 64th Annual Directors Guild of America Awards in Hollywood Saturday, despite being nominated alongside Jennifer Aniston, 42, Alicia Keys, 31, Patty Jenkins, 40, and Penelope Spheeris, 66, for co-directing Lifetime's "Five."
"It would have been nice [to have Demi here], but given circumstances, life goes on and first things first," Spheeris told Us Weekly. "And we all wish Demi the best and I hope we all get together soon."
Jenkins echoed Spheeris' sentiments, saying: "It's terribly sad that she's not here, but she'll be great in two seconds."
While the newly single star recovers, Jenkins told Us the Margin Call actress is "one of my favorite people in the world" and "one of the greatest girls I've met in Los Angeles."
An insider previously confirmed to Us that Moore, 49, suffered a seizure on Monday, prompting her chilling 911 call. (TMZ claims that Moore was doing "whip-its," inhaling nitrous oxide, to get high.)
"She has spiraled," a source explained to Us, "and gotten to a place where she is struggling too much to function."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite