Demi Moore Will "Be Great in Two Seconds," Says Pal Patty Jenkins
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: JM5/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/abimages/.7 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: WENN/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Cedric Buchet/Harper's Bazaar11 of 17
- Photo: Henry S. Dziekan III/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: WENN14 of 17
- Photo: AO1/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
As Demi Moore hides out following her recent hospitalization, the actress' closest pals are rallying around her to offer messages of love and support.
Moore was M.I.A. at the 64th Annual Directors Guild of America Awards in Hollywood Saturday, despite being nominated alongside Jennifer Aniston, 42, Alicia Keys, 31, Patty Jenkins, 40, and Penelope Spheeris, 66, for co-directing Lifetime's "Five."
"It would have been nice [to have Demi here], but given circumstances, life goes on and first things first," Spheeris told Us Weekly. "And we all wish Demi the best and I hope we all get together soon."
Jenkins echoed Spheeris' sentiments, saying: "It's terribly sad that she's not here, but she'll be great in two seconds."
While the newly single star recovers, Jenkins told Us the Margin Call actress is "one of my favorite people in the world" and "one of the greatest girls I've met in Los Angeles."
An insider previously confirmed to Us that Moore, 49, suffered a seizure on Monday, prompting her chilling 911 call. (TMZ claims that Moore was doing "whip-its," inhaling nitrous oxide, to get high.)
"She has spiraled," a source explained to Us, "and gotten to a place where she is struggling too much to function."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite